Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for an Account Manager to help in driving sales and expanding our business. This is an excellent role to kickstart your career and will open up other exciting opportunities within our company for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the North American Walmart Key Account Manager, the Walmart Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining current account relationships, developing prospect accounts, and implementing sales driving initiatives based on key trends and analytics.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sales driving initiatives using fact-based selling and POS data analysis
- Prepare and present proposals for business reviews and promotional calendars
- Lead the existing account relationship to ensure our mutual business with Walmart Canada meets/exceeds the annual joint business plans
- Maintain product knowledge and participate in product training sessions
- Travel occasionally for sales meetings
- Work with prospect organizations to continue to develop and implement key sales driving initiatives
- Prepare and negotiate proposals with prospects and customers
- Professionally represent Spinrite in all customer business transactions and be responsible for the overall customer satisfaction level of assigned accounts
- Collaborate with the account analysts to develop a monthly forecast for all products to ensure transparency of all keys deals and opportunities
- Work in a safe manner and meet company safety requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 0 to 3 years of work experience after graduation
- University degree or college diploma in Business or equivalent
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong Leadership, Strategic Thinker, Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to set and achieve high goals.
- Demonstrated follow through on commitments.
- Ability to analyze data to help drive decision making
- Passion for winning and teamwork
- Strong desire to personally grow, continually learn and improve
- Well-organized and able to multi-task
- A passion for Sales – Customer Business Development