Spinrite is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn.
At Spinrite, we have a mission to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves. We have been honoured with countless awards from our customers for our excellent service and quality products and we are continuously recognized for our culture.
We are looking for an Account Support Representative who will be responsible for a broad range of customer service duties including communications, problem solving and data-entry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive and respond to phone calls, voice mail, e-mail, fax, web site and letters in a timely manner.
- Establish and maintain good customer rapport and build relationships with retail buyers and international distributors.
- Monitors orders being filled, reviewing inventory and alerting the customer or sales manager to any stock shortages.
- Respond to questions from customers in a timely manner; elevate any concerns to the sales manager if required.
- Enter information into our and customer databases.
- Publish weekly and month customer service reports as required.
- Promote the company and products to customers, providing product knowledge and support.
- Process letters from customers.
- Perform tracing and tracking of shipments. Address shipping concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned and support other departments as required.
- Strong computer skills in applications including:
- Microsoft Office Word.
- Excel – Intermediate level.
- Visual – or related MRP experience.
- VX Explorer or related software.
- Secondary school diploma.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in customer service.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent worker, motivated, self-starter.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Knowledge of product base is an asset.
- Familiarity with Walmart’s Retail Link would be an asset.