Although Spinrite has long-established roots in Listowel, ON; Spinrite has since grown to be North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. We are growing faster than ever with production facilities and offices all across Canada and US! Despite the fact that we have employees all across these two countries, we think of ourselves as a family and we are proud of our long-standing presence in the community and of the people who work with us. It is through our employees hard work and dedication over the years that we have been able to establish our strong position in the textile industry.
Our mission continues to be to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves.
Spinrite is looking for a Shunt Driver to join our growing team in Listowel, ON! This individual will be responsible for operating and driving shunt trucks for various tasks between our manufacturing and warehouse facilities. Looking for an ambitious individual who enjoys a variety of duties during the day as this position will also be asked to do some material handling and other shipping duties required in the warehouse as needed.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Valid AZ License
- Clean abstract and driving experience
- 3+ years of driving experience required with both manual and automatic transmission
- Must have excellent communication skills and a professional outlook
- Ability to work afternoons during weekdays (occasional Saturday may come up)
- Warehouse or material handling experience an asset
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
Why work for Spinrite?
- Competitive wages
- Safety boot allowances
- Employee Assistance Program
- Stable hours
- Family team atmosphere
- Staff discounts
- Company paid training