Spinrite is the largest craft yarn and thread company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for a Brand Manager to execute strategies across multiple platforms to ensure that our brands continue to exceed consumer expectations.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Brand Manager will have the opportunity to work with a wide scope of departments within our organization, ensuring the product presentation, in store and online, is aligned to best fit our consumers’ needs.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace and would like exposure to growth. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and aspire for success, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for P&L of your account(s)
• Use research and insights to create value in the market for our target audience, Spinrite and our retailer
• Drive consumption growth within the category
• Generate new, actionable, relevant ideas that drive profitable growth
• Analyze research, trends and competition
• Identify and mitigate risks
• Rally direct reports and peers
• Choose and prioritize initiatives that fit our strategic priorities
• Create, measure and apply learnings
• Clearly and succinctly articulate issues and priorities
• Defend and rationalize ideas and decisions
• Inspire and motivate others
Empathy and Curiosity
• Get into the minds of our consumers
• Continuously learn, try new things and uncover business opportunities
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work in a safe manner and follow company safety policies.
• Supervision of a Marketing Coordinator.
• College or university education in Business or Marketing
• 2-3 years’ experience in a related role
• Strong computer skills in applications including: Office, Excel, Word
• Independent, entrepreneurial thinker, and adaptable to change
• Solid communication skills, able to work with all levels within the organization
• Strong customer focus
• Creative and strategic thinker, great at problem solving