Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America and has a broad catalogue of products that are available through our retail partners and directly to the consumer on Yarnspirations.com. Alongside our product offering, Spinrite provides creative inspiration to consumers online through social media, lookbooks, videos, blogs, and more.
As an industry leader dedicated to offering an unparalleled consumer experience, we are looking for a Consumer Care Expert to help us deliver on this mission.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our customers and engage with them across multiple channels. Our consumers will rely on your expertise in knit and crochet patterns, techniques and our catalogue of products.
Most importantly, the support provided by our Consumer Care Experts plays a crucial part in the overall customer experience our company offers. As such, a successful candidate will be a thoughtful, enthusiastic problem solver who sees every interaction as an opportunity to strengthen the consumer relationship. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage consumer requests by telephone, email, mail, and social media according to company standards
- Provide support to consumers regarding registration, password and order entry at Yarnspirations.com for the e-commerce side of the company
- Assist consumers by placing orders over the telephone
- Assist consumers with tracking of orders, shipping concerns, refund requests
- Assist with pattern requests, pattern issues, and instructions and work with Design Team on pattern updates
- Assist with the corporate Donations program
- Document all phone and email interaction with consumers in Salesforce
- Use relevant software, spreadsheets, files, and forms in the interest of tracking communication and processes to assist consumers
- Maintain data regarding quality issues related to company products and patterns
- Assist with the identification of problems and trends in consumer issues
- Provide information about company products and patterns to consumers
- Assist consumers as they search for company products at Yarnspirations.com and in retail locations
- Maintain knowledge of all products and patterns
- Link with other employees and departments at Spinrite and Yarnspirations.com to support sales and service to consumers/customers
- Work closely with the Digital Team and Quality Department to promote products and patterns and provide feedback
- Knitting, crocheting and/or sewing experience, fluent with reading patterns
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar Client Relationship Management platform would be an asset
- Ability to type 50 wpm while talking to consumers
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office 365, Word and Excel, with an ability to learn job-specific software programs and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail and problems solving abilities
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Secondary School diploma
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in consumer/customer service in a corporate environment