We are looking for a Consumer Care Supervisor, an energetic champion, to support our consumer and develop an experience that is unparalleled within the industry.
The Consumer Care Supervisor will work to achieve the highest quality service standard for Yarnspirations.com. This position will interface with our consumers daily and monitor their experience across all channels to ensure that we deliver the best service experience. We are looking for someone who can ramp up quickly, who is technically savvy, and who lives and breaths for our customer.
We have established a strong online presence by offering creative inspiration through social media, lookbooks, video, blogs and more. Our e-commerce website, Yarnspirations.com, is a leading-edge shopping experience, selling popular brands such as Carons, Bernat, Patons, and Lily Sugar’n Cream. Our consumer experience and online presence is built with a future focus of continued growth and innovation. At Spinrite, we have big plans, and we would like a team member to bring our consumer service to the next level.
As a part of this role you will be able to:
- Engage with and resolve consumer issues, requests, and questions.
- Address, investigate, and resolve issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Work with the Social Media team to establish, comprehend and assist in communication improvements and troubleshooting of reported issues.
- Take initiative to recommend and implement quality process improvements based on identified trends or other gaps in knowledge. Find efficiencies and streamline processes.
- Define KPI, track, and report on targets that will position Yarnspirations.com as offering ‘5’ Star service.
- Hands on experience using Sales Force Service Cloud; must have in-depth system knowledge, ability to trouble shoot, set-up reports, streamline process, define and implement attributes/status scenarios.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to provide clear and accurate status update reports.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills.
- Bring a high energy, enthusiastic, management style to the team – be the consumer champion!
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm while talking to consumers.
- Experience with knitting and crocheting is a plus!
- Intermittent travel to the office in Toronto will be required