Spinrite is the largest craft yarn and sewing thread company in North America. As an industry leader focused on accelerating our digital reach, Spinrite is looking for a Content and Influencer Marketing Coordinator to help take our social media presence to the next level.
The Content and Influencer Marketing Coordinator is responsible for growing Yarnspirations’ brand awareness and culture through developing influencer and social media content. Reporting to the Social Media Manager and working collaboratively with the Digital Marketing, Brand, and Creative Teams, they will create engaging content that enables the consumers’ path to purchase.
This role focuses on working with influencers to help convey Yarnspirations’ lifestyle and brand identity, assisting with multiple social channels, communicating important brand messages and engaging with customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the influencer calendar to line up content that complements planned brand campaigns, driving traffic and engagement for Yarnspirations.com.
- Maintain regular contact with influencers, video producers and the Yarnspirations’ teams to ensure influencer and video content deadlines are being met.
- Assist with maintaining content calendar that maps out content by platform and by day.
- Assist with writing creative briefs for asset development – copy, imagery and video content for all platforms, for both internal and external support.
- Develop workback schedules for website content, like Stitch Alongs, coordinating with other teams to ensure deadlines.
- Create and publish content as needed on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and Ravelry according to best practices, ensuring it is optimized, easy to find and shareable.
- Assist with writing copy for Yarnspirations.com as needed, including pattern descriptions and blog posts.
- Execute content with correct use of grammar and punctuation, free of spelling errors.
- Order product and coordinate delivery to influencers and vendors.
- Coordinate video editing with external vendors.
- Track and submit invoices for processing.
Reporting & Analysis
- Assist with gathering data and interpreting metrics for influencer and social media reports, leveraging native platform reporting and other tools such as Rival IQ and Google Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience managing business accounts across social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter) and managing influencers.
- Experience with social media reporting, Google Analytics
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- A passion for yarn and experience in knitting and/or crocheting
- Ability to see the big picture while also managing the details
- Proactively fixes problems, improves processes and proposes new ideas
- Highly organized, self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks
- Willing to post and monitor content outside of normal business hours as required