Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to support the continued growth of our eCommerce business.
Reporting to the Director of Digital and eCommerce (with a dotted line to the Coats & Clark General Manager), the Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for growing awareness of the Coats & Clark brands and building the business across key eCommerce channels. The categories this role will be responsible for include sewing products, embroidery, crochet thread, and popular leading brands such as Coats & Clark, Susan Bates, Aunt Lydia’s, Anchor and WonderArt. This individual will also be responsible for coordinating efforts across departments to manage product catalogs, online content and promotions while supporting various long-term digital marketing initiatives.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Coats & Clark business team, marketing, and digital team to build content plans, manage content and promotional calendar and find opportunities to grow online awareness.
- Participate in brain storming sessions, develop ideas and bring projects to life for direct to consumer business.
- Work with marketing and digital team partners to build email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Serve as category and product expert offering product information, market insights and assortment recommendations to build best-in-class online consumer experience and grow direct to consumer business.
- Own the online catalog for Coats & Clark products across all e-commerce accounts such as Walmart.com, Amazon, Joann and Michaels. Maintain SKUs attributes, manage pricing, SKU information and add/remove products as per business needs.
- Create branding presentations, item set up sheets, customer unique guidelines, and files for costing and pricing.
- Build marketing calendars and execute digital components of integrated marketing plans.
- Oversee the launch of new products, handle logistics and POs, manage product inventory for eCommerce channels, and manage product and project content across all online accounts.
- Support the eCommerce team to monitor and analyze Coats & Clark online business performance against target KPIs, report on account specific promotional plans, sales performance trends, competitive price positioning, forecasting etc.
- Compile and analyze sales trends and marketing performance across assigned accounts to identify opportunities and threats.
- Work in a safe manner and meet company safety requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/business or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in supporting or managing e-commerce channels.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills with a high level of detail orientation.
- Ability to operate autonomously and proactively, develop innovative ideas and solutions and implement new initiatives working with multiple business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency to utilize data to derive fact-based recommendations/outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.