Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for a Digital Merchandising Manager to drive our digital growth forward.
Reporting to the Director of e-Commerce and Digital, the Digital Merchandising Manager is a key member of the Digital team, playing a central role in the management of our direct-to-consumer site, Yarnspirations.com. Working with our digital marketing, social, email and UX/UI teams, the Digital Merchandising Manager will help to create a market-leading experience for our consumers.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace and would like exposure to growth. If you would like to get on board with the fastest-growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop merchandising & content calendars and lead the execution; supporting campaigns and promotions.
- Own online product catalog and provide guidance to the team on building and maintaining the catalog.
- Work with team members to launch and merchandise new products on the website to meet business objectives.
- Collaborate with design and engagement teams to update the content on the site.
- Brainstorm new ideas and lead projects to improve content and merchandising experience on the site.
- Manage the promotions calendar working with internal teams.
- Work with analysts to project revenue from promotions and secure inventory. Drive KPI growth as per the business objectives
- Assist in reporting and analysis of promotions performance to inform decisions made during marketing/promotional planning sessions.
- Work with internal development team & external agency partners on the maintenance and development of the Yarnspirations.com.
- Assist in the optimization of the website for conversion and SEO.
- Work closely with the inventory team and 3PL partner to ensure adequate inventory is available to support digital marketing activities, avoiding backorders and negative consumer experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience working in eCommerce with direct merchandising, web retail (pricing and promotions experience).
- Excellent oral, written and reporting communication skills.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and tight timelines.
- Proactively fixes problems, improves processes and proposes new ideas.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- People management experience
- Coach and mentor direct reports to develop them into future leaders.
- Experience in Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware) or similar platform
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO best practices.