Spinrite is a leading craft yarn manufacturer, with top brands available across leading online and brick-and-mortar retailers. We are seeking a talented, motivated and knowledgeable candidate to play an integral role in the growth of our online business.
The E-Commerce Intern will take a supportive role over Spinrite’s online accounts, both domestically and internationally, with a specific focus on Amazon and Walmart. This individual will be responsible for driving revenue growth across a portfolio of accounts through a variety of merchandising, content and digital optimization activities.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has an e-commerce background and a blend of sales, marketing, and analytical skills. This role requires partnerships with several cross-functional teams, including sales, design, marketing and operations, to obtain information required to accomplish their required tasks.
The E-Commerce Intern will be evaluated on their ability to positively impact the growth of accounts with which they are tasked to expand, improve and optimize the assortment of. As a part of this role, you will:
- Secure all aspects of target digital assets and product information in a consumer-friendly way to drive conversion with out brands
- Ensure product information and inspirational content is optimized and complete across all digital accounts
- Assist in the analysis of Spinrite’s and our competitions’ execution online through qualitative and quantitative data points: content quality, integrity, availability, placement
- Lead a thorough audit of our online product assortment/content and plan/execute a strategy to remedy any identified issues
- Work closely with the Online Account Manager to execute the customer strategy across different online customers and channels
- Support the planning and implementation of digital and e-commerce strategies for new and existing online channels to drive sales
- Provide support with the execution of promotional strategies and calendars to drive sales
- Assist the account manager in the day-to-day operations of e-commerce accounts
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree program focused in marketing or equivalent area of study
- 1 year of experience in e-commerce, sales, or equivalent area
- Experience in data entry or manipulating large amounts of data
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Strong organizational skills with a high level of detail orientation
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills