Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for an eCommerce Account Manager to rapidly accelerate our eCommerce growth through key retailers.
Reporting directly to the Digital Account Manager, the eCommerce Account Manager will be responsible for shaping the future of our customer relationships with select online retailers and partner platforms, expanding the digital business with new accounts, and understanding and implementing best practices in eRetail and Omnichannel. This role requires building partnerships with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing and operations to establish and execute strategies that drive sales growth, brand awareness, and operational excellence.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop retail strategies designed to drive profitable sales growth for pureplay and retail.com accounts.
- Partner with marketing, social, and sales managers to build marketing calendars and execute digital components of integrated marketing plans.
- Design and implement strategies to drive sales growth across various digital-only retail partners.
- Serve as category & product expert with retail.com customers, offering market insights and assortment recommendations to maximize Spinrite’s share of the digital shelf.
- Identify and prioritize marketing and promotional tactics; implement, analyze results, and provide recommendations.
- Establish the marketplace business as a tangible contributor to Spinrite’s eCommerce portfolio.
- Cultivate preferred relationships with key decision-makers of retailer accounts.
- Support the sales team with management of digital support on key customer projects, research, presentations, plan development and execution.
- Oversee the launch of new products, manage product inventory, and manage product and project content across pureplay and retail accounts.
- Collaborate with internal teams to meet customer requirements.
- Monitor and analyze account performance against pre-defined KPIs, report on account-specific promotional plans, sales performance trends, competitive price positioning, etc.
- Compile and analyze sales trends and marketing performance across assigned accounts to identify opportunities and threats.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Business, Commerce, or Marketing.
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce account management with Pureplay/retail.com accounts such as Walmart.com, Joann.com, and Michaels.com in North American markets.
- High level of strategic agility and the ability to develop and implement new strategies and business plans.
- Strong knowledge of logistics, distribution, product life cycle, and inventory management.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate autonomously and proactively, develop innovative ideas and solutions, and implement new initiatives working with multiple business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency to utilize data to derive fact-based recommendations/outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.