Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for an eCommerce Account Support Representative to support our growing eCommerce business.
Reporting directly to the Digital Account Manager, the eCommerce Accounts Support Representative is responsible for aiding in the customer service, maintenance, and fulfillment of our online business accounts which include Amazon, Walmart.com, Joann.com, Michaels.com and other retailers.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide prompt and efficient services to Spinrite’s digital accounts and retail.com partners including the appropriate escalation of customer service issues.
- Handle and manage day-to-day order entry for Spinrite’s digital accounts.
- Keep customers informed by responding to phone, e-mail inquiries, confirming and clarifying orders, communicating shipping or back-order delays and suggesting alternatives to meet customer’s needs.
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments such as Supply Chain, Sales, Customer Service, or Finance teams as required to resolve issues and questions.
- Ability to work on multiple online marketplace platforms, such as Amazon, Walmart.com, and other retailers.
- Works closely with warehouse and operational team to manage marketplace daily order process and provide support for any backend issues.
- Demonstrate effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a customer service role in a digital or eCommerce environment.
- Comfortable with using MS excel and MS word programs. Willingness to learn new online platforms and explore methods to create efficiencies in the systems.
- Understand purchase order process or similar processes to serve the accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Proactively fixes problems, improves processes and proposes new ideas.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills