Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for an eCommerce Operations Manager to support the continued growth of our eCommerce accounts.
Reporting to the VP of Distribution, the eCommerce Operations Manager will support Spinrite’s eCommerce operations across our multiple eCommerce accounts. This role will liaise and collaborate closely with eCommerce, Manufacturing, Planning, Distribution, IT and 3PL partners to ensure all service expectations are met.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Forecasting and eCommerce teams to create the forecasting plans and help in designing operations infrastructure to support the forecasted and target numbers.
- Work on production plans for the Amazon business with a focus on the bagging process and partner with distribution teams to deliver on those plans.
- Manage third party vendor relationship, coordinating weekly, monthly and quarterly meetings, generating reports to review operations and supporting the day to day 3PL business operations.
- Review the current inventory and replenishment processes across eCommerce accounts and improve the operational efficiency.
- Work with eCommerce team to review/setup operational KPIs and deliver on those KPIs working with the Distribution team and external vendors.
- Instrumental in setting up new customer accounts at 3PL company, working with internal and external partners.
- Participate in brainstorming and process review sessions to scale up the operations.
- Act as “super user” and custodian of Etail Market Place platform.
- 4-year degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Information Systems.
- 3-5 years Supply Chain experience in an eCommerce setting.
- Well versed in Microsoft office.
- Working experience with eCommerce platforms, such as Sales Force, Etail is a plus.
- Experience in managing operations for Amazon, Direct-to-Consumer and Retail .com businesses.
- Planning experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.