Spinrite is a leading yarn manufacturer, with top brands available across leading online and brick-and-mortar retailers. We are seeking a detail-oriented, motivated and knowledgeable candidate to play an integral role in the growth of our online business.
The eCommerce Order Management specialist will manage the purchase orders coming from the online accounts both locally and globally with a focus on Amazon, Walmart, and Yarnspirations.com. This individual will be responsible for managing purchase orders, overseeing logistics and providing customer service support.
The ideal candidate has strong organizational skills and accuracy to coordinate all aspects of online sales administration. The Order Management Specialist is detail oriented, a good communicator and works well with others. This role requires partnerships with several cross-functional teams including e-commerce account managers, logistics, and operations teams to ensure that orders are fulfilled accurately, smoothly and on time. The Order Management Specialist will be evaluated on their ability to process orders from the online platforms (Yarnspirations, Amazon, and Walmart) into internal systems, ultimately supporting the overall growth of Spinrite’s e-commerce business.
- Order entry management with strict attention to detail
- Timely processing, reviewing, and entering customer’s orders into VMS System
- Confirm Purchase Orders back to Customer
- Process Product set up sheet for Retailers
- Inventory and in-stock management
- Liaison between e-commerce account representatives and logistics
- Provide shipping and delivery information as requested by the customer
- Review orders for accuracy relating to purchase amounts, availability of items and expected ship date
- Update and monitor order status on a daily basis
- Communicate and resolve any discrepancies between the purchase order and the data in our internal system
- Track orders through to completion to ensure timely delivery
- Respond to customer order status inquiries
- Web sales experience
- College or University Diploma
- 2 years in administrative experience
- Strong computer and database skills, including VMS software
- Proficient computer skills in Excel, Outlook, Word, Adobe, Access
- Exceptional listening, communication (oral and written) and time management skills
- Strong analytical & data management skills and business acumen
- Must be a quick learner and a strong team player
- Ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Experience with VMS Software, Retail Link, and Amazon Vendor Central platform and/or Amazon’s Seller Central is an asset
- Marketing experience is an asset.