Spinrite is North America’s largest manufacturer of craft yarn. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, we are looking for a Human Resources (HR) Coordinator to support our teams through a period of rapid growth.
Reporting to the Director of HR, the HR Coordinator will play a key role by recruiting, onboarding, and supporting our teams at our Listowel manufacturing and distribution facilities. This position will provide day-to-day assistance, coordinate various programs and initiatives, and maintain key documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is looking to gain experience in the field of HR. As our organization continues to grow, this position will be exposed to a variety of functions and will be part of a dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and maintain monthly, quarterly and year-end HR reports and statistics
- Support benefits administration
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process
- Maintain confidential staff files
- Primary contact for Distribution and Manufacturing team members
- Support the claims management and return to work programs
- Responsible for maintaining and distributing communication messages (Dayforce, Communication Screens, Facebook, e-mail, and corporate website)
- Coordinate employee onboarding
- Coordinate and track HR and Health and Safety training
- Maintain and improve HR data, files, statistics and records
- Review and update HR policies
- Coordinate employee committee meetings and maintain meeting minutes
- Provide support to the HR team
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- A college diploma in a field related to HR or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Knowledge of all applicable HR and Health and Safety legislation and related legislation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Organization and time management skills