We are looking for an Inside Sales/Customer Service Representative to join our team and provide outstanding customer service to our independent yarn store retailers.
As the Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep, you will manage all aspects of the sales relationship and business needs for assigned independent accounts in the US and Canada. This role will also be involved in credit procedures and will require knowledge of inventory transactions.
As a part of this role, you will be able to:
- Provide customers with a professional and positive experience, ensuring they have the best coverage and support of our products.
- Maintain detailed notes in each customers’ database file.
- Cold call prospective accounts to initiate new business opportunities.
- Data entry of orders.
- Communicate with warehouse regarding all sales order matters.
- Be responsible for the overall customer satisfaction level of assigned accounts.
- Maintain product knowledge and actively participate in product training sessions.
- Assist with periodic administrative tasks (i.e. credits and inventory).
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer service, administrative, and/or similar experience
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Visual Manufacturing and or Goldmine CRM would be an asset.
- Knowledge of knitting or crocheting would be an asset
The application deadline for this position is April 17th, 2019.