Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our Coats & Clark Division team and provide exceptional support to our mid-tier and independent accounts.
A key focus for this role will be supporting our sales initiatives in our sewing product categories, embroidery, crochet and yarn accessories, in an effort to drive growth in the United States and Canadian markets.
As a part of this role you will be able to:
- Directly manage communication with assigned customers/accounts on sales activities and order requests by email and by phone, develop a regular calendar of contacts and set monthly sales targets for them.
- Maintain customer records as required to manage sales forecast, sales volume, and customer performance analysis.
- Work with the Planning teams to supply estimations/forecasts on new product launches.
- Develop financial & contribution estimations on customer requests for promotional/pricing activities to support KAM and GM decision and final approval.
- Support the execution of plans to fill sales shortfall or sales upside
- Pursue potential opportunities for market share growth within existing customer base and exploit opportunities to displace competition and/or increase shelf space.
- Coordinate customer information requests with different departments and track sales performance on a regular basis to measure sales targets.
- Create, strengthen and maintain strong business relationship with customers, supported by business trust and delivery on agreed promises.
- Support the presentation of all new and current marketing programs & new products to assigned accounts as needed.
- Support internal team with requirements and forecasts for displays/fixtures/printed materials for mid-tier and independent accounts and coordinate the schedule of the orders and shipments for these accounts.
- Actively collaborate with market and customer insights for Marketing & Commercial strategy plans
- Coordinate with Customer Service and Logistic teams the customer PO’s status, update on ship dates and maintain a constant communication with the customers on that.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or minimum 2-3y in Sales, Customer Service or Logistics functions
- Possess excellent communication skills – written and verbal with strength in negotiation and influencing
- Excellent teamwork skills to be able to cooperate internally with all teams to support customer needs
- High proficiency in Excel, Power Point and business reporting programs
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to deliver tasks on-time and always with high-quality
- Excellent skills in maintaining business confidentiality and customer information management at all times
- Ability to exercise good judgement when working with customer opportunities, problems and issues – recommends course of action based upon facts
- Flexibility to travel up to 5-8 days a month
- Experience in consumer goods industry and knowledge of the retail crafts market would be an asset