Spinrite is looking for an Inventory Control Clerk to join our growing team in Albany, GA.
The primary responsibility of this role will be to manage the inventory control system, maintain product data, review and analyze the results of operations, report finding to management and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze and summarize numerical information and critically examine for accuracy
- Input and access inventory data through a computerized maintenance management information system. Utilize computer to troubleshoot records for inventory control
- Compile, classify, collate, and organize information. Maintains reports and inventory control.
- Uses database programs to generate custom queries and reports.
- Ensure coordination of activities to meet department objectives.
- Provide clear spoken and written information to supervisors and managers regarding the status of situations or orders.
- Cooperate with peers, managers, and operations personnel and act as a liaison between other employees and departments when it comes to physical inventory or parts and supplies.
- Run cycle count program
- Help lead physical inventory
Skills & Knowledge:
- 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.