Spinrite LP is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. At Spinrite, we have a mission to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves. We have been honoured with countless awards from our customers for our excellent service and quality products and we are continuously recognized for our culture.
We are looking for a JoAnn Account Support Representative who will be responsible for a broad range of account-support responsibilities including communications, problem solving and data-entry. This role supports our business with JoAnn and JoAnn.com, with ad hoc support given to other accounts as needed. As a part of this role, you will:
- Work closely with the key account manager to ensure retail buyer needs are met.
- Receive and respond to phone calls, e-mail, website inquiries, and letters in a timely manner.
- Monitor orders being filled, reviewing inventory and alerting the sales manager to any stock shortages.
- Respond to questions from customers in a timely manner; elevate any concerns to the sales manager if required.
- Enter information into our customer databases.
- Publish daily, weekly and monthly accounts reports.
- Perform tracing and tracking of shipments. Address shipping concerns.
- Maintain and update account information.
- Ensure shortages are accurately communicated across departments.
- Monitor external portals and communicate across departments.
- Perform other duties as assigned and support other departments as required.
- Strong computer skills in applications including: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel (Intermediate to Advanced Level), Visual (or related MRP experience) and Warehouse Management Systems.
- Secondary school diploma.
- 2 – 3 years of relevant work experience in account-support.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent worker, motivated, self-starter.
- Knowledge of product base is an asset.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Time management skills.