Spinrite is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. Recently, we acquired Coats & Clark and have been able to propel our growth even further. As a part of this acquisition, we expanded into the sewing, embroidery and yarn accessories market, further solidifying our position in the crafts industry and expanding our portfolio.
We are looking for a Walmart Key Account Manager for our Coats & Clark Division. This role will be responsible for leading our commercial efforts with Walmart in the United States and Canada and developing opportunities to drive overall business growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for planning, developing, and implementing all phases of sales plan with assigned accounts.
- Communicate any competitive developments or activities with assigned accounts.
- Lead and work with the assigned support team to keep updated records and sales reports as required to manage sales forecast, sales volume, set-up masterdata and provide insights on customer performance analysis.
- Support and sometimes lead on negotiation of supply contract agreements, commercial terms and investigate & validate any request related with the agreed terms during the year (e.g. markdowns, coop-ad, fines, one-time support request).
- Develop financials & contribution estimations on customer special projects and promotional activities
- Demonstrate a strong awareness and understanding of the customer’s needs and develop creative solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Present at all times a strong product knowledge to support customer decisions.
- Pursue potential opportunities for market share growth within existing customer base and exploit opportunities to displace competition and/or increase shelf space.
- Responsible for the presentation of all new and current product programs to the assigned accounts with the support of the Marketing team.
- Actively collaborate on the Product Development process by providing market and customer insights for the internal teams.
- Business management degree with focus in sales and marketing
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience and proven success in leading sales efforts and managing a team
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and a sense of urgency
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy
- Proficient computer skills (Office 365)
- Experience using Retail Link
- Flexible to travel for customer meetings and other external business meetings up to 50% of the time.