There are two positions available: (1) 4 10-hour shifts 9 p.m. – 7 a.m., Monday to Thursday, (2) 5 8-hour shifts 3 p.m. – 11 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks including overhaul and repair of motors and production equipment, line changes, and critical mechanical repairs.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting all production equipment.
- Maintain logs to support preventive maintenance.
- Ordering and maintaining the inventories of parts
- Refurbishing components when required
- Perform line changes and critical mechanical repairs.
- Assemble and install new equipment and make modifications to existing equipment.
- Apply PLC logic for troubleshooting.
- Order required material
- Perform route cause analysis for troubleshooting
- Perform up-keep of boilers
- Work in other areas within Spinrite as assigned
- Possess Industrial Millwright Licence or working towards Licence
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Machine tools such as tig/mig/arc welders, lathe, milling machine
- Pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Mechanical tools and blueprint reading
- Application of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Excellent communication and math skills.
- Available for emergency call-in and overtime work.
- Ability to climb ladders and handle parts weighing up to 90 pounds.