Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for a Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis to help enhance and strengthen our financial planning and analysis capabilities.
In this role, you will coordinate Spinrite’s financial planning and analysis activities including the annual budget, monthly analysis of financial results, monthly forecasts and assist in identifying and driving operational improvements. As a member of the finance team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a group of talented, forward-thinking and collaborative CPAs who are driven to push our company forward.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace and would like exposure to growth and acquisitions. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
- Build rigorous planning, budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Coordinate an annual budget process for the company that promotes collaboration across all departments and alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Develop and maintain monthly financial forecast model that can be used to provide predictive value to the company and its stakeholders.
- Analyze monthly results using a variety of data from sales, operations and SG&A sources to provide valuable insights and to highlight areas of focus for improvement.
- Work with managers throughout the company to drive operational improvements based on the results of data analyses.
- Assist in due diligence efforts for new acquisitions.
- Assist with the implementation of the ERP system, ensuring that value add analysis considerations are incorporated into the design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or accounting or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in an accounting or finance role with exposure to budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis
- Proficiency in developing Excel models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to see the big picture while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to handle multiple tasks
- Software experience with ERP and BI systems is an asset
- Access to a vehicle and a valid drivers license will be needed for travel between company locations