Spinrite is the largest craft yarn company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in facilitating a best-in-class shopper experience. This is an excellent role to kickstart your career and will open up other exciting opportunities within our company for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Shopper Experience Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for optimizing the shopper experience at the store level through customized marketing and retailer support programs. This position forms a critical role between the sales and marketing teams. This means supporting the team in managing what happens from idea to shelf and beyond. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is strategic, creative and a self-starter.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace and would like exposure to growth. If you would like to get on board with the fastest-growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
- Execute semi-annual merchandising solutions, ensuring that retailers and the sales team have the appropriate merchandising tools at shelf level to provide the optimum shopper experience
- Draw insights and make recommendations to leverage competitive, retailer, and shopper intelligence
- Manage project workflows and assignments within Workfront
- Track and manage budget expenses related to their customer accounts
- Liaise with retailer counterparts in the execution of marketing campaigns
- Manage the launch package process and provide support to Sales in building customer presentations and managing marketing materials for customer meetings
- Partner with the cross-functional teams to create marketing materials e.g. packaging, ads, planograms, inspiration sheets, promotional proposals
- Manage brand material creation e.g. tear-offs, swatches, launch packages, item files, product costing and pricing approvals
- Handle day-to-day sales, customer, and account-support activities
- Ideate, seek, evaluate and provide recommendations for incremental growth opportunities with accounts that are a win-win-win for the retailer, the shopper, and the company
- Develop recommendations to leverage competitive retailer and shopper intelligence
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing or trade marketing related role
- College or university education, in Business or Marketing
- Travel is required, must have a valid passport and driver’s license
- Independent self-starter, entrepreneurial thinker, and adaptable to change
- Solid communication skills, able to work with all levels within the organization
- Highly organized and proactive with the ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Creative and strategic thinker, great at problem-solving
- Strong customer focus