We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in facilitating a best-in-class shopper experience.
Reporting to the Shopper Experience Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for optimizing the shopper experience at the store level through customized marketing and retailer support programs. This position forms a critical role between the sales and marketing teams. The Marketing Coordinator will ensure the strategic execution of category-leading consumer programs. This means supporting the team in managing what happens from idea to shelf and beyond.
At Spinrite, we have big plans, and we would like a team member who can help us realize those dreams by bringing our consumers’ experience to the next level.
As a part of this role, you will be able to:
- Execute semi-annual merchandising solutions, ensuring that retailers and the sales team have the appropriate merchandising tools at shelf level to provide the optimum shopper experience
- Draw insights and make recommendations to leverage competitive, retailer, and shopper intelligence
- Manage project workflows and assignments within Workfront
- Track and manage budget expenses related to their customer accounts
- Liaise with retailer counterparts in the execution of marketing campaigns
- Manage the launch package process and provide support to Sales in building customer presentations and managing marketing materials for customer meetings
- Partner with the cross functional teams to create marketing materials e.g. packaging, ads, planograms, inspiration sheets, promotional proposals
- Manage brand material creation e.g. tear offs, swatches, launch packages, ECNs, FGs, product costing and pricing approvals
- Handle day-to-day sales, customer, and account-support activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing or trade marketing related role
- College or university education, in Business or Marketing
- Travel is required, must have a valid passport and driver’s license
- Independent, entrepreneurial thinker, and adaptable to change
- Solid communication skills, able to work with all levels within the organization
- Highly organized and proactive with ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Strong customer focus