Spinrite is the largest craft yarn and thread company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, Spinrite is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to assist in facilitating a best-in-class shopper experience. This is an excellent role to kickstart your career and will open up other exciting opportunities within our company for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Shopper Experience Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for optimizing the shopper experience at the store level through customized marketing and retailer support programs. This position forms a critical role between the sales and marketing teams. This means supporting the team in managing what happens from idea to shelf and beyond. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who is strategic, creative and a self-starter.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace and would like exposure to growth. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and have aspirations for success, this role may be for you.
Here is what your role will look like:
- Coordinate, edit and optimize all marketing materials
- Deliver more value for our dollars year over year through process optimization, greater impact from marketing materials and content, cost savings
- Ensure execution of programs and campaigns are consistent with strategy
- Regularly track competitive activity, insights, and industry news
Implementation of Campaigns
- Execute with excellence
- Provide support and assistance to the sales team
- Daily prioritization of tasks
- Understand the financial, resource and consumer implications of each task and deadline
- Flag and quantify risks and escalate when required
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related role
- College or university education, in Business or Marketing
- Independent self-starter, entrepreneurial thinker, and adaptable to change
- Solid communication skills, able to work with all levels within the organization
- Highly organized and proactive with the ability to work within a fast pace environment
- Creative and strategic thinker, great at problem solving
- Strong customer focus