Spinrite is a leading player in the craft industry, with top brands available across leading online and brick-and-mortar retailers. We are seeking a talented, motivated and knowledgeable candidate to play an integral role in the growth of our online business.
The Online Account Manager will take a leadership role over Spinrite’s online accounts, with a specific focus on Amazon. This individual will be responsible for driving revenue growth across a portfolio of accounts and for identifying new growth opportunities, both domestically and internationally.
The ideal candidate should have a strong e-commerce background (specifically with Amazon), with a blend of marketing, analytical and sales skills. This role requires partnerships with several cross-functional teams including sales, marketing and operations teams to establish and execute strategies that drive brand awareness and operational excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the customer strategy across Amazon platforms and regions
- Lead and guide Amazon team to maintain and update product listings and brand content on Amazon (and other assigned accounts) to ensure optimal account health and performance
- Identify and create strategies to reduce costs and/or grow the account in the US and Canadian markets
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of assigned accounts
- Develop and implement marketing plan for Amazon and other accounts
- Partner with marketing, social and account managers to build marketing calendars and execute digital components of integrated marketing plans.
- Work closely with Amazon account manager to plan and implement marketing plans. Get exclusive access to vendor programs with the ultimate goal to improve brand awareness and grow sales.
- Develop campaign strategies and audience targeting recommendations per product line to support sales growth
- Monitor and analyze account performance against KPIs, report on account specific promotional plans, sales performance trends, competitive price positioning, etc.
- Create weekly and monthly reports on marketplace activity as it relates to set KPIs
- Perform in-depth data analysis to deliver actionable insights & recommendations that influence short term / long term account strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years of Account Management experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience in e-commerce management, preferably with Amazon directly.
- Strong technical knowledge of Amazon, experience with Vendor Central (day-to-day management of orders and catalogs) and AMS (campaigns and promotions) platforms.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability in learning tools and processes.
- Experience assisting in the development of sales forecasts.
- Demonstrated ability to surpass sales targets and account growth expectations.
- Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
- High level of strategic agility and ability to develop and implement new strategies, business plans and solutions and achieve stakeholder buy-in.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills with a high level of detail orientation.
- Ability to operate autonomously and proactively develop innovative ideas and solutions.
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.