Although Spinrite has long-established roots in Listowel, ON; Spinrite has since grown to be North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. We are growing faster than ever with production facilities and offices all across Canada and US! Despite the fact that we have employees all across these two countries, we think of ourselves as a family and we are proud of our long-standing presence in the community and of the people who work with us. It is through our employees hard work and dedication over the years that we have been able to establish our strong position in the textile industry.
Our mission continues to be to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves.
As we continue to experience significant growth with more orders than ever, we are looking for dedicated machine operators to work in our manufacturing facility in Listowel, ON!
Hours of Work (Flexible Part Time Hours)
- Day Shift – 5 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday
- Afternoons – Anytime commencing after 3 p.m. Monday to Friday
- Night Shift – 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday to Thursday
What We Offer You
- Shift Premium for afternoons and nights
- Great benefit package after 3 months
- Paid vacation time
- Regular company events and fundraisers
- Group RRSP with company matching – enroll right away! No waiting period!
- Safety Shoe and Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance
- Discounts on yarn products
- Family friendly culture
- Lots of overtime available
- Training and development opportunities
What You Bring to The Team
- Familiar with production or manufacturing processes
- Some experience with operating machines
- May have to lift up 20-50 lbs
- Standing for long periods and repetitive duties
- Team-oriented, but can work well on your own
- Passion for quality products
- Creativity and dedication to continuous improvement initiatives
- Reliability and dependability
What Does a Day at Spinrite Look Like
- Maintain quality control checks on yarn products
- Safely and efficiently operate various machines
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of machines
- Inspect and ensure all product is defect free
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Complete necessary forms
- Ensure all packages and boxes are sealed correctly and identified
- All other duties as assigned
Thank you for considering a job with us at Spinrite! We’ll review all applications and connect with you shortly if you are a good fit!
For more information about our products or customers, please visit our website at retail website at www.yarnspirations.com or our corporate website www.spinriteyarns.com