Spinrite is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. At Spinrite, we have a mission to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves.
At Spinrite, we think of ourselves as a team and we are proud of our Company and of the people who work with us. It is through our employees hard work and dedication that we have been able to establish our strong position in the textile industry.
We are experiencing significant growth, and are looking for dedicated individuals to work in our distribution facility in Listowel, ON.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick and pack orders
- Prepare case lot orders for shipment using electronic scanner.
- Demonstrate awareness of incoming product and availability.
- Assembling displays and re bagging of products
- Communicate with lead hand/material handler for product needs and quality issues.
- Follow shipping instructions as directed.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment at all times.
- Product recognition, involving accurate matching of product codes.
- Proactive ability to identify product concerns (i.e. product label errors) and prioritize duties to current production needs.
- Assist with other areas of Distribution and perform other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years warehouse, material handling or shipping/receiving experience an asset
- Some experience operating forklifts or end riders preferred
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Standing for long periods
- Strong reading, organizational and oral communication skills
- Must have neat handwriting and basic number matching skills
- Team-oriented and self-directed