We are looking for a Production Artist to support our Marketing team by creating print and digital assets that celebrate our Bernat, Caron, Lily, Paton, Red Heart and White Label brands.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Production Artist will play a key role in our consumers’ experience by creating engaging imagery that showcases the value of our brands. In this role, the Production Artist will format content for a wide variety of marketing initiatives from our catalogues to our website, yarnspirations.com.
At Spinrite, we have big plans, and we would like a team member who can help us realize them by contributing to a seamless experience for our consumer.
- Responsible for formatting in established templates, branded packaging, tear sheets, pattern PDFs, signage, catalogues and other marketing and sales materials, with strong typography and layout skills.
- Responsible for prepress/file preparationfor printers
- Responsible for outputting digital assets in various sizes and formats for yarnspirations.com
- Retouching and colour correcting files in Photoshop as required
- A degree in graphic design, visual arts or related field and a minimum 4 years work experience or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Strong production skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat) are mandatory.
- Strong production skills in creating and editing PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel.
- Strong knowledge and usage of type fonts, an understanding of project specifications, good page design layout capabilities.
- Well organized, ability to multi-task and think critically in a busy work environment to meet deadlines.
- Meticulous, attention to detail for work and deadlines
- Works well with all levels of internal management and staff
- Possess a collaborative spirit, a flexible attitude and an eye for detail.
- Knitting and crocheting experience is a benefit, but not essential