Production Associates will be working in one of four departments; Spinning, Dye House, Finishing, or Distribution in our manufacturing or distribution facilities. At Spinrite we focus is on team work, quality product and meeting production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure safe and efficient operation of machines and equipment.
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of machines.
- Inspect and ensure all product is defect free and meets quality guidelines.
- General housekeeping of area as required.
- Team participation in continuous improvement/problem solving of current production.
- Complete necessary production forms.
- Adhere to all safety requirements and legislation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Willing to work night shift
- Depending on the position, production associates may require the ability to lift, raise arms above head, squat, bend, twist, and be on their feet for majority of the shift