Spinrite is North Ameria’s largest marketer of craft yarn, with locations in Canada and the United States. At Spinrite, we think of ourselves as a family and we are proud of the people who work with us. It is through our employees’ hard work and dedication over the years that we have been able to establish a strong position in the textile industry.
As we continue to experience significant growth, we are looking for dedicated machine operators to work in our manufacturing facility in Toccoa, Georgia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain quality control checks on products
- Safely and efficiently operate various machines
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of machines
- Inspect and ensure all product is defect-free
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Complete necessary forms
- Ensure all packages and boxes are sealed correctly and identified
- All other duties as assigned
- Familiarity with production or manufacturing processes would be an asset
- Ability to lift up to 20-50 lbs
- Comfortable with standing for long periods and repetitive duties
- Team-oriented, but can also work well independently
- Passion for quality products
- Creativity and dedication to continuous improvement initiatives
- Reliability and dependability
Thank you for considering a job with us at Spinrite! We’ll review all applications and connect with you shortly if you are a good fit!