Spinrite is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. At Spinrite, we have a mission to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves.
At Spinrite, we think of ourselves as a team and we are proud of our Company and of the people who work with us. It is through our employees hard work and dedication that we have been able to establish our strong position in the textile industry.
We are experiencing significant growth, and are looking for dedicated individuals to work in our manufacturing facility here in Listowel, ON.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain quality control checks.
- Safely and efficiently operate various machines.
- Basic cleaning and maintenance of machines.
- Inspect and ensure all product is defect free.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
- Maintain a safe and clean work space
- Team participation in continuous improvement/problem solving of current production.
- Complete necessary forms.
- Ensure all packages and boxes are sealed correctly and identified.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years production or manufacturing experience an asset
- Some experience with operating machines preferred
- Some positions require employee to be able to lift up to 45 lbs
- Standing for long periods and repetitive duties
- Team-oriented and self-directed
Hours of Work
- Night Shift: 9 p.m. to 7 a.m., Monday to Thursday
What We Offer
- Shift Premium
- Benefits after 3 month probationary period
- Group RRSP with company matching
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Training and development opportunities (eg. Spinrite University)