Spinrite is looking for an even-keeled, assertive multi-tasking Project & Traffic Coordinator. This contract position reports to the Creative Director and plays a key role in coordinating traffic for the in-house creative department in a fast-paced, always changing environment. In this role you will to multitask, organize and collaborate. You will juggle a wide variety of requests from internal clients with competing deadlines and finite resources. Strong decision-making and prioritization are essential to make sure everything runs smoothly, and the need to be as organized as possible to schedule, monitor and adjust deadlines and resources as needed.
This position also requires significant collaboration, so excellent people management skills are essential. Knowing how to effectively communicate requests and assignments from internal-clients to your team, which includes getting creatives to meet deadlines and following up when they don’t, push back when internal-clients make unrealistic requests and making sure everyone is satisfied with the project and agrees on milestone deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review project milestones and deadlines and negotiate changes when necessary
- Check briefs from internal clients for completeness
- Participate in briefing meetings with the Marketing Team to learn about new project details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating any issues
- Graphic Designers have the full information they need to move forward
- Distribute assignments to the creative team or freelance designers, depending on their availability and priorities
- Monitor these projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly
- Maintain a deliverable specification table that documents the information needed for each deliverable type
- Ensure timely execution and delivery of multiple projects to internal clients; delivering above-expectation, on-time and on-budget
- Coordinate all workflow and resources to complete work and to ensure deadlines are met and standards of quality and accuracy are respected.
- Coordinate a high volume of projects and manage varying skills of internal and external designers
- Maintain job files and update according to project management software
- Work with freelancers and contractors and ensure they have the files needed for their jobs
- Keep ongoing records of all projects and update the Creative Director
- Liaising with printers and other vendors on production and delivery of marketing material to various internal customers
- Proofreading material at all stages of projects
- Assist with tactical activities and planning on specific projects
- Possess a relevant degree, ideally with a focus on Project Management or past relevant experience
- Experience with a wide range of creative work: print ads, digital (ads, emails, newsletters, look books) marketing presentations, website design and video and production.
- Have 2-5 years of related marketing, project management or creative studio experience
- Possess strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability to set priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be able to prioritize work for multiple projects at the same time. Maintain a high level of productivity and ensure resource plans are developed to achieve lowest possible cost.
- Proficient MAC skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and project management software like Workfront and Airtable
- Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Strong decision-making and time management skills to achieve creative processes to meet campaign launch or project timelines.
- Roll up your sleeves attitude and ability to work in an environment of competing priorities.
- Appreciation of design and the creative process and knitting or crochet experience is a benefit, but not essential