Spinrite is the largest craft yarn and sewing thread company in North America. As an industry leader focused on driving growth and execution excellence, we are looking for a temporary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to support our teams through a period of rapid growth.
Reporting to the Office Coordinator, the Receptionist will provide administrative support to all departments, greet and direct visitors and respond to calls and emails. The successful candidate for this role will be someone who is highly organized, thrives in a dynamic work environment, and enjoys interaction with a wide variety of people.
At Spinrite, our plans are to grow, so this position is an excellent opportunity for anyone who thrives within an evolving workplace and would like exposure to growth. If you would like to get onboard with the fastest growing company in the industry and aspire for success, this role may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle office interactions with outside visitors. This includes greeting and directing guests, answering phone inquiries, and handling requests or complaints in a professional manner.
- Maintain correspondence with confidentiality in mind.
- Operate and maintain office machinery, including copiers, fax machines and printers.
- Route incoming mail and process outgoing mail.
- Maintain the reception area to ensure a professional appearance.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to all staff.
- Organize luncheons for business meetings and assist with other tasks related to company functions.
- Order and maintain office supply inventory on a weekly basis.
- Maintain cleanliness in our office kitchenettes.
- Participate in and support the social committee.
- At least 3 years of experience in a customer service and/or administrative assistant role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (including oral and written communication).
- Highly motivated, proactive, and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate data entry.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven ability to learn quickly with a thirst for knowledge.
- Ability to speak fluently in French would be an asset.