Spinrite is a leading yarn and thread manufacturer, with top brands available across leading online and brick-and-mortar retailers. We are seeking an experienced, motivated, and knowledgeable candidate to play a leading role in the growth of our online business.
The Senior E-Commerce Account Manager will play a critical role in Spinrite’s efforts to rapidly accelerate our e-commerce growth through key retailers. This individual will be responsible for shaping the future of our customer relationships with select online retailers and partner platforms, expanding the digital business with new accounts, and understanding and implementing best practices in eRetail and Omnichannel.
This role requires building partnerships with cross-functional teams including sales, marketing, and operations to establish and execute strategies that drive sales growth, brand awareness and operational excellence.
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge and experience managing digital and omnichannel campaigns with strong digital marketing, analytical and eCommerce sales skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own relationships and sales quotas with key Walmart US & CA and Michaels.
- Help set strategy that delivers for Spinrite, the consumer, and the customer across omni channel, assortment, promotions, merchandising, media, and outside of the box ideas that take the business to the next level.
- Manage budget and ensure proper oversight on deductions and revenue management
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure the fundamentals are executed with excellence including Media, Content, Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Monitor and examine business performance, identifying optimization opportunities and report out findings and results to leaders
- Own and develop projects to accelerate eCommerce business fundamentals across the organization – finding ways to ensure we are at the forefront of the industry
- Develop retail strategies designed to drive profitable sales growth for retail.com accounts.
- Support and work with teams to execute an omni-channel experience with key partners. Lead digital planning and brain storming sessions, define KPIS, develop ideas, and bring projects to life.
- Serve as category, merchandising, and product expert with retail.com customers, offering market insights and assortment recommendations to maximize Spinrite’s share of digital shelf.
- Partner with Marketing and sales to build marketing calendars and execute digital components of integrated marketing plans.
- Design and implement strategies to drive sales growth across various retail accounts.
- Identify and prioritize digital marketing and promotional tactics; implement, analyze results and provide recommendations.
- Foster direct relationships with retail account partners, striving to position Spinrite as the vendor of choice in the yarn category.
- Support the sales team with eCommerce and digital support on key customer projects, research, presentations, plan development and execution.
- Oversee the launch of new products, manage product inventory, and manage product and project content across retail accounts.
- Collaborate with Operations team and drive operational excellence in DSV setup and day to day operations.
- Work closely with customer service reps, operations manager and warehouse managers to deliver the purchase orders on time and meet the customer defined SLAs.
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Monitor and analyze account performance against target KPIs, report on account specific promotional plans, sales performance trends, competitive price positioning, forecasting etc.
- Conduct post-mortems to determine successes, failures and opportunities for future programs.
- Analyze promotional programs and advertising to determine ROI, deliver recommendations on future campaigns.
- Compile and analyze sales trends and marketing performance across assigned accounts to identify opportunities and threats.
- Post-secondary education, preferably in Business/Commerce/Marketing.
- One-to-two years with Brick and Mortar/Omni channel.
- 4+ years of experience in e-commerce sales/account management with Pureplay/retail.com accounts such as Walmart.com, Joann.com, Michaels.com in North American markets.
- High level of strategic agility and ability to develop and implement new strategies and business plans.
- Strong knowledge of logistics, distribution, product life cycle and inventory management.
- Strong project planning and organizational skills with a high level of detail orientation.
- Ability to operate autonomously and proactively, develop innovative ideas and solutions and implement new initiatives working with multiple business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency to utilize data to derive fact-based recommendations/outcomes.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Power Point skills with the proven ability to tell a compelling story visually and verbally.