We are looking for a Shopper Experience Manager who can facilitate a best-in-class shopper experience.
Utilizing our driven internal team members and external partners, the Shopper Experience Manager will be our champion of the shopper experience, managing what happens from idea to shelf and beyond. We would like this position to translate research and insights on shopper habits and patterns into meaningful interactions with our consumer. This position will have the opportunity to work with a wide scope of departments within our organization, ensuring everything from the product presentation to the guidance offered on our yarnspirations.com website is aligned to best fit our consumers’ needs.
At Spinrite, we have big plans, and we would like a team member who can help us realize those dreams by bringing our consumers’ experience to the next level.
As a part of this role you will be able to:
- Use research and insights to optimize the shopper experience
- Provide customer and shopper expertise on each account and effectively create, champion and lead account-specific initiatives
- Lead account-specific displays, planograms, point-of-purchase materials, and other account-specific merchandising solutions
- Develop recommendations to leverage competitive retailer and shopper intelligence
- Ensure all retailer .com channels provide the optimum shopper experience and ensure Spinrite brands are best-in-class with the patterns/inspirational support offered on our website
- Provide competitive and category analysis that identifies key trends and competitive threats at target accounts
- Ideate, seek, evaluate and provide recommendations for incremental growth opportunities with accounts that are a win-win-win for the retailer, the shopper, and the company
- Manage the launch package process and provide support to Sales
- Manage all trade shows and events
- Lead communication of marketing messages to sales team
- Develop, supervise and improve procedures to link marketing activities with sales team activities
- Handle day-to-day sales, customer, and account-support activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills in applications including: Office, Excel , Word
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related role
- College or university education, Business or Marketing
- Travel is required, must have a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Independent, entrepreneurial thinker, and adaptable to change
- Solid communication skills, able to work with all levels within the organization
- Strong customer focus