Spinrite is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. At Spinrite, we have a mission to produce yarn that our consumers will be proud to create with. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves.
At Spinrite, we think of ourselves as a team and we are proud of our Company and of the people who work with us. It is through our employees hard work and dedication that we have been able to establish our strong position in the textile industry.
We are experiencing a busy time of season so we are seeking students to work for the summer in our manufacturing facility here in Listowel, ON.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
– Maintain quality control checks.
– Safely and efficiently operate various machines.
– Basic cleaning and maintenance of machines.
– Load and unload materials
– Inspect and ensure all product is defect free.
– Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available
– Maintain a safe and clean work space
– Complete necessary forms.
– Ensure all packages and boxes are sealed correctly and identified.
– All other duties as assigned.
– Some production, manufacturing or machine operating experience an asset
– Some positions require employee to be able to lift up to 45 lbs
– Standing for long periods and repetitive duties
– Team-oriented and self-directed
– Reliable and punctual
– Must be 16 years of age or older
Hours of Work
Current openings on afternoons, days and nights
Rate of Pay