Spinrite LP is North America’s largest marketer of craft yarn. Our Sales team is one of the most influential drivers of growth within our company, building strong relationships with our customers, from major retailers to small family-owned stores. We take pride in what we do and the results we see speak for themselves. We have been honoured with countless awards from our customers for our excellent service and quality products and we are continuously recognized for our culture. For instance, in 2016, we were recognized as having a best-in-class culture by Waterstone Human Capital, an award which examines how performance and competitive advantage have been driven by culture. At Spinrite, we have big plans, and we would like someone on our team who can bring those dreams to life by enhancing our business relationship with Walmart.
We are looking for a Walmart Sales Category Analyst who will be responsible for working with all available data to predict customer purchasing patterns, identifying sales trends, tracking promotional programs and making business recommendations based on factual data. As a part of this role, you will:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly analysis of defined special accounts, using shipments and sales volume of Spinrite’s products.
- Weekly review of Spinrite’s performance for each account via “Scorecards”.
- Review, track and analyze Point of Sale (POS) data. Highlight findings and make recommendations.
- Analyze and plan for adequate supply of product to meet store demands for each customer (Counter Stocks analysis).
- Analyze sales compared to forecast and budget using Rate of Sale (ROS). Make adjustments when necessary.
- Review weekly, monthly and yearly forecast requirements affected by auto replenishments, promotions, etc.
- Analyze, report, and address any shipment problems. Work with team to fix issues.
- Participate in weekly meetings with Forecast Manager and Account Managers to share and discuss information related to assigned accounts.
- Travel to Walmart locations, where and when appropriate.
- Work with Finance and other functional teams to assess process and control information.
- Identify emerging trends based on analysis of sales and reconciliation results.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales departments to understand current promotions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Walmart Retail link experience is required.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales analytics
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- University degree or College diploma in business or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
This position can be located in Listowel, ON, Toronto, ON or Bentonville AR.
Candidates interested in the above position are requested to submit a cover letter, resume and salary history to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.