- Prepare pick and pack/caselot orders for shipment using electronic scanner.
- Demonstrate awareness of incoming product and availability.
- Communicate with lead hand/material handler for product needs and quality issues.
- Follow shipping instructions as directed.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment.
- Product recognition, involving accurate matching of product codes.
- Proactive ability to identify product concerns (i.e. product label errors) and prioritize duties to current production needs.
- Assist with other areas of Distribution and perform other duties as assigned.
- Position is on the 3-11 shift
Spinrite offers an excellent benefit package, Company Matched RRSP plan, 2 paid sick days, safety shoe/eyeglass allowance, Profit Share
Hourly rate is $17.66 plus $.35 shift premium